JEE Main 2018 Application Form: The JEE Main 2018 notification is expected to release by the third week of November on the official website, jeemain.nic.in. In order to make logistics and evaluation process less complicated for all, the Joint Admission Board (JAB) which is the policy-making body on IIT admissions has decided to make the Indian Institutes of Technology (IIT) Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) completely online.
JEE Main 2018 Application Form Online – How To Apply Procedure @ jeemain.nic.in
JEE Main 2018 applications have to be made online. The notification and application forms have not been released yet. However, sources have suggested that the notification is likely to release in the month of November. The Online Application forms are expected to start by last week of November. Ample time would be provided to candidates to apply online. Tentatively, the JEE Main 2018 online application forms are expected to release by November 28, 2018. This date, however, has not been confirmed officially yet.
Online Mode of Examination for JEE Main
JEE Main 2018 Paper I would be conducted both offline which is the pen and paper based mode as well as in online which is a computer based examination. JEE Main Paper II, however, would only be a pen and paper based examination. While there is no notification about change in paper mode/ pattern, CBSE may decide to change the mode for JEE Main 2018 examination. There is no confirmation, however, of any change in patterns yet.
JEE Main 2018 Registration :
- To begin with, aspirants need to register for JEE Main 2018 on the official website.
- For the same, aspirants need to click on the “Apply for JEE Main – 2018” under “New Candidate Registration.
- Eligible candidates will be able to register for JEE Main 2018 only if they have Aadhaar Cards.
- At this step, aspirants need to enter various details like: Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, State of Eligibility etc.
- After the required information is filled in, candidates will be required to submit the JEE Main 2018 application form.
- Once It is submitted, an application number will thus be generated for JEE Main 2018.
- Students should note down this number as its crucial and will be required for all the further communications.
Steps for How to apply Online Procedure For JEE Main 2018?
Below we are providing step by step procedure for jee main 2018 application form how to apply complete guide.
1. Filling JEE Main 2018 Application Form
2. Upload Scanned Images
3. Payment of JEE Main 2018 application fee
JEE Main 2018 application form will only be available online. Before filling up the exam application form, ensure you have the following:
- Scanned copies of photograph, signature and thumb impression
- Class 10th and 12th related information, details/certificates (For students who have passed Class 12th in 2016 or 2017)
- Debit Card or Credit Card
Uploading of scanned images:
After registering for JEE Main 2018, aspirants will have to upload the scanned images of their photograph, signature and thumb impression. They need to follow the given below specifications:
- All the scanned images of photograph, signature and thumb impression should be in jpg/jpeg format only.
- The size of the photograph should be between 4 kb and 40 kb.
- The size of signature image should be between 1 kb and 30 kb.
- The size of the thumb impression should be between 1 kb and 30 kb.
- Image dimension for the photograph: 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height) only.
- Image dimension for the signature: 3.5 cm (length) x 1.5 cm (height) only.
- Image dimension for the thumb impression: 3.5 cm (length) x 1.5 cm (height) only
How to Prepare for JEE Mains
Get some beneficial preparation tips for scoring well in JEE Main examination:
- Make a proper study time-table.
- Exam pattern plays a very important role in exam preparation. Understand the syllabus and exam pattern.
To score well in examination, students are advised to prepare PCM subjects thoroughly of class 11th and 12th standard.
- Candidates having a good command over NCERT books can easily score good marks in JEE Main.
- Candidates can also go through the past years question papers to know about the difficulty level of the exam.
- Practice mock tests to know your weak areas.
- Time Management is very important. Set your time table so that you can easily decide your study hours. Divide your time well among school, tuition, coaching classes, exercise, entertainment, etc.
- Do not take stress and keep yourself healthy.